DB Women of the Word
We will be memorizing one scripture a month! Let’s all be Women of the Word together!
Here are the scriptures we are memorizing so far…
- February – Psalm 119:11 – I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
- March – Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Ladies – though we cannot meet in person, we still want to connect with you and let you know what we will be doing through our “Coffee Talks”.
First of all – Coffee Talk will be a time of fellowship, food and a great teaching by one of our own Desert Breeze women! We will hear a great message, eat, and enjoy small group discussions!
Check back here or in the bulletin (under “sermons” tab) and follow Desert Breeze Community Church on Facebook for updates! We will post as soon as we know!
In the meantime… get with a friend or two and go over this month’s scripture – and discuss the questions together!
DB Women of the Word – March Scripture
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
- What key words stand out to you in this passage and how would you define them?
- In what setting can you picture yourself praying this scripture over someone?
- How would your day be different if you started it by praying this scripture for yourself?