The Desert Breeze Women’s Ministry is committed to the spiritual, physical and emotional development of women who desire to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We are a ministry of women to women, through encouraging fellowship, activities, events, small groups and Bible studies. The goal of this vibrant ministry is to facilitate connection with Jesus through a holistic approach. Using practical, bible based principles, the DB Women’s Ministry are interested in seeing women reach their potential as devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Join us for a time of fellowship, food and a great teaching by one of our own Desert Breeze women! We will hear a great message, eat, and enjoy small group discussions! – Watch for dates coming soon!
DB Women of the Word
We will be memorizing one scripture a month! Let’s all be Women of the Word together!
Here are the scriptures we are memorizing so far…
- February – Psalm 119:11 – I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
- March – Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
- April – Philippians 1:9-10 – And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.
- May – Isaiah 54:10 – For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
- June – Psalm 143:8 – Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
- July -Psalm 121:1-2 – I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
DB Women of the Word – August Scripture
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- What key words stand out to you in this passage and how would you define them?
- In what setting can you picture yourself praying this scripture over someone?
- How would your day be different if you started it by praying this scripture for yourself?